1- 60 EURO FOR EACH COMPETITOR ENTERING IN 1 DIVISION
2- 40 EURO MORE FOR THE SECOND DIVISION
3- 30 EURO MORE FOR EACH DIVISION AFTER THE SECOND DIVISION
For example 1 competitor entering in 5 divisions: 60 + 40 + 30 + 30 + 30 = 190 euro total.
We would like to remind you that in order to fill the competition form please see the classes and categories carefully using the right "Competition Code".
After filled the document please send it by fax or by e-mail to:
I would like to remind you that the competitors have the possibility to compete in more than one Sectors (Karate, Kickboxing, All Styles, Kung Fu and Taekwondo) and in a unlimited number of divisions (for example one competitor may compete in 10 different divisions).
1) One competitor of Traditional Kata may compete also in All Styles Division in Traditional Forms competitions.
2) One competitor of Traditional Kobudo may compete also in All Styles Division in Traditional Forms with weapons.
3) One team of Karate Self defence may compete also in All Styles Division in Traditional Self Defence competitions.
4) One competitor of Point Karate may compete also in Kickboxing Division in Semi Contact competitions or Fight Point Competitions.
5) One competitor of Semi Contact may compete also in Point Karate (dressing Karate Gi) or in Fight Point Division dressing his own uniform.
6) One competitor of Kung Fu forms may compete also in All Styles Division in Traditional Forms Soft Styles with and without weapons or in Free Styles Forms, or in Self Defence competitions.
7) One competitor of Taekwondo forms may compete also in All Styles Division in Traditional Forms Hard Styles with and without weapons or in Free Styles Forms, or in Self Defence competitions.
8) One competitor of Kung Fu Fight Division may compete also in Kickboxing Division in Semi Contact competitions or in Light Contact Division or in Fight Point Competitions dressing his own uniform.
9) One competitor of Taekwondo Fight Division may compete also in Kickboxing Division in Semi Contact competitions or in Light Contact Division or in Fight Point Competitions dressing his own uniform.
10) One competitor of MMA Light may compete also in Submission Wrestling or Free Total Fight Combat Light.
PLEASE READ ALL THIS PAGE WITH ATTENTION
PLEASE FILL, SIGN AND SEND ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS BY FAX
WE REMIND YOU THAT WITHOUT ONE OF THESE DOCUMENTS THE COMPETITOR WILL BE NOT ADMITTED TO THE COMPETITION AND NO MONEY WILL BE GIVEN BACK.
Every Martial Arts or Sport Combat club, association and federation may attend the Tournament with an unlimited number of competitors from each part of the world.
So in order to participate to the Marathon of Martial Arts & WTKA World Championships of Karate, All Styles & Kickboxing it is necessary:
1- to be members (registered) of any Martial Arts or Sport Combat Federation or Association;
2- to have a medical certification attesting competitor's fitness valid for the year ending 2012;
3- to have insurance certification for the responsibility in case of incident happened during the competitions;
4- the above certificates must be valid also in Italy;
Every Chief Delegation will be responsible in order to these above points. It means that every Chief Delegation has the responsibility to have all regular required documents for every competitors of his Delegation.
PARENTS OF COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD HAVE TO DECLARE UNDER OWN RESPONSABILITY TO PERMIT TO THEIR CHILDREN TO TAKE PART TO COMPETITIONS AND DECLINE THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE, WTKA ITALIA AND WTKA INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATIONS, FROM ANY FORMS OF CIVIL AND PENAL RESPONSIBILITY IN THE EVENT OF INCIDENTS HAPPENED DURING THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS COMPETITIONS. PARENTS AND CHIEF DELEGATIONS HAVE THE FULL RESPONSIBILITY OVER THE COMPETITORS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.
The Organizing Committee, WTKA Italian federation and WTKA International World Federation decline every form of responsibility in the events of incidents to the persons or to the things happened before, during and after the Tournament.
On this webpage you find all necessary documents in order to attend the Tournament.
You have to send all document 10 days before the beginning of competitions.
They are 2 different responsibilities forms because the 2 kind of competitions (Full Contact Specialties and Light Contact & Forms Specialties) are very different.
In fact in Full Contact Specialties (Full Contact, Kickboxing, Thai Boxe, K1, Nippon Kempo, Nunchaku) the K.O. (Knock Out) is allowed by the rules. For this important reason the Full Contact Specialties competitors need to be in possess of more and specific medical certifications.
The medical certification required and necessary for the Full Contact Specialties (Full Contact, Kickboxing, Thai Boxe, K1, Nippon Kempo, Nunchaku) it is the same required by International Sport Rules for the Boxe competitions.
THESE ARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE COMPETITIONS:
1.MEDICAL CERTIFICATION VALID FOR THE YEAR ENDING 2012: every competitor has to obtain this medical certification by his Doctor or Hospital or Recognized Medical Sport Structure. It is very important to remind you all that for the Full Contact Specialties (Full Contact, Kickboxing, Thai Boxe, K1, Nippon Kempo, Nunchaku) a special and more specific medical certification is required. It is the same medical certification required to compete in Boxe Competition with more specific examination as electroencephalogram.
2.INSURANCE CERTIFICATION: every competitor has to ask to his coach if he is in possess of the insurance certification. Usually it is the same certification valid for the activities in own country. But it is very important to be sure of it and if your national insurance certification is not valid for ethe competitions in Italy you have to obtain a new one valid for the WTKA World Championships & Martial Arts Marathon.
3.CHIEF DELEGATION RESPONSIBILITY FORM: you find it in this webpage. The Chief Delegation has to print it, fill, sign and send b fax to Organizing Committee.
4.PARENTS' AUTHORIZATION: you find it in this webpage. It is necessary in order to admit to the Tournament all competitors less than 18 years old. The Parent of the competitors - 18 years old has to print it, fill, sign and send b fax to Organizing Committee.
5.SELF CERTIFICATION: you find it in this webpage. Every Competitor more than 18 years old has to print it, fill, sign and send b fax to Organizing Committee.
If you have some problems in order to print or fill these documents or if you need more information don't hesitate to contact the Organizing Committee.
This is a very important procedure to respect in order to attend the competitions so please contact us for any other info you need.